Wednesday, July 28

alternative worship tricks...

johnny baker has lots of worship tricks up his sleeve. the last day or two i have found myself really drawn to his blog and i've been browsing through these tricks.

as today is my 11th day of being over due i thought i would access trick no.11 which is to do with prayer.

go to the labyrinth and click on station 10 - others.

it was acool way to pray for my family - mum and dad celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary today which meant my brother organised some amazing gifts from us kids so i had much to be thankful for and i was reminded to pray for my granny who is 18 months without poppy who died after they had been married for well over 50 years.

cathers came round tonight and was sharing about her experiences from her recent aiya nappa mission trip. she shared from somewhere in the new testament about Jesus pointing out to us that its not us who chose God but He who chose us and later as she prayed for me, she thanked God for chosing me to be my parents' daughter and I was also really aware that it's amazing that he chose them to be my parents. As hard as life is sometimes and as hard as families can be, the knowledge that God specifically chose you all to be inrelationship together is amazing.

No comments: