Saturday, October 9

today the sun is shining

i have just got washing on the line and it is lovely to see it blowing around.

robin is sleeping and i had a kip too. i'm feeling low so i'm off to my sister's for a cup of tea and she's asked me to take my hair-dressing scissors - intriguing!

last night was poker night - i had some good hands but people were being very frugal in their betting so i didn't manage to win much - in fact my chips were down at the end of the game. oh, and i really wanted us to 'up the ante' at some point because my new poker playing has given that phrase meaning , but no one would go along with me. robin got a little over-stimulated but at least he's getting a good education froma young age.

on wednesday we went swimming together and he loved it. today, when andy gets back from work, the three of us are heading to the pool.

tonight we are off to crazy man hodgson's for tea and we'll get to meet his dad - hooray!

No comments: