Thursday, May 10

Praise God, we're back again!

Blink and you might have missed it, but we've had big problems with our blog. It's all quite technical I think and probably quite boring but it's good to be back. I was lookjing at the map which shows who comes here, and considering how many red dots there are, not many of you leave comments!

Things are good - although busy. Story of our lives! Well, story of mine and Andy's has only been busy since I've been in it. Poor him, I think he'd much rather have a quiet life but I seem to come with everything else but quiet!

The kitchen is starting to really take shape. We are hoping to paint this weekend and the beautiful Smeg fridge freezer is here. There will be photos at some point.

5 comments:

bek said...

i can't wait to see what your kitchen is like its good to see moogaloo back up and running.

jen mickelborough said...

but with all those red dots on your map (especially that giant one in the bottom right corner) how many comments do you need?... here's one more anyway. LOVE YOU GUS! xxxx

Unknown said...

I thought I already posted but will again go on record saying many blessings from the Berryhill family (we met you several years ago in Austin) from the tiny village of Buda!

andy said...

hey there john!
how y'all doin'?! (as you texans might say)
yeh - of course we remember you - we stayed in your house for 2 weeks!!

hope you're all well and happy.

Anonymous said...

Hello I have read your blog and hear is my comment: 'A lovely blog'. Love VALx x