Friday, July 11

tonight is our party to welcome viv the amazing into our home! she's been here a couple of weeks already but a party is always good! i'm hoping that loads of people will come and be community and stuff. summer parties always seem few and far between so maybe people will take advantage of our revelling!

i'm applying for a job-share position at Hallam Uni. it's a post for support workers coordinator. i'd be working with my friends naomi who has already been given the other half of the job share position. please pray that i only get the job if it's right for me by God's plan. i'm fed up of the judgment i feel is put upon me about the fact that my life isn't "normal" so whilst i stand firm on the truth can you please pray for me!

erika arrives on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the might EJ with her guitar and beauty. ooh i love that girl!

loads of lillies are out now!!

No comments: