Thursday, April 8

Sorry for the silence!

Well, I've been really poorly. I've had a nasty middle ear infection in both ears which has left me with (temporary) partial hearing as well as a noise in my right ear that sounds like the brushing of a yard! I've been controlling the pain with Codeine and paracetamol but there have been lots of tears.

Last week I went down to my parents house and hung out with my brother on the Thursday evening. We had a lovely time - it's amazing seeing how reconciliation is continually being woven into our relationship. that night I got really poorly and dad came back from skiing the next day. he took me out for a meal in the evening (just the two of us) which was so special. It was almost more special than the glass of champagne we shared tofgether immediately before I got married. The weather was lovely too so we walked to the restaurat. Despite feeling rotten it was great to go for a stroll where the land is flat!

Andy has been a lovely husband while I've been ill. It takes him a few days to get into it but when he does he's great! Yesterday I felt great compared to what I have been feeling. I went to the garden centre and brought plants with my birthday money and then spent two hours gardening. In hindsight this was alittle too much but the garden looks cool! Good housekeeping magazing recommends you go to the garden centre each month and buy a couple of things in flower. That way you have a year-round garden to enjoy!

Off to view a push chair which is being sold by some people who frequent the pub where Andy works. It's been an odd decision whether to get a pushchair but i expect it will be useful when the kid is geting older, or for going to local shops or for other people to take the baby out. Andy and I are going to use a baby sling.

No Camper Van yet as we still haven't sold our car. Not that we've been trying I suppose!

Anyone up for Greenbelt?

No comments: