Tuesday, November 7

i love my new howies jumper.

i recently ordered two items from howies. one was a t-shirt that says 'new logo same shit company' and the other was ajumper with a mushroom on it. i got the t-shirt the other week and love it. got the jumper today and really really love it! here are some photos so you get the general idea!




today i am writing a 1 minute presentation for a business launch tomorrow. i am presenting on my role as a pampered chef consultant and amongst other guests is the Lord Mayor of Sheffeild!

very tired at moment and have persistent sore throat and earache.

andy is being amazing at giving me extra rest, particularly when i've been out working.

1 comment:

Dave, Niki and Eli said...

Hi Bea I can't find your email address but we went to a meet up of home educating people yeasterday at a great adventure playground and it was fantastic. I thought you and the boys'd really like it so if you would like any details get in touch. We are going to go every week I think.
And yes the jumper is great.