Thursday, November 2

Unique

i stumbled across this image when i was doing a bit of Rn'R on the web in the middle of my work day today. i've had a slow and unproductive day in some ways but in others a very productive day. i can't quite desribe how that works. I realise how much i am applying myself at the moment - parenting, pampered chef and boobyjuice (or whatever it ends up being called).

yesterday my first ever pattern fell through my letter box. what an achievment to have got one of my designs down on paper as a pattern. there's obviously a lot more to be done before that pattern becomes a garment i ma pleased with but an achievment necer the less.

so back to the image!! here it is - i am unique and accepted and LOVED just as i am right here right now without being any different. to me that is an incredible thing to be reminded of because it isn't something that dwells in me richly (a few words from the bible that i am holding onto - that God's word would dwell in me richly). i can't get the image to load up so you could follow this link to find the image i'm referring too! (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/516/139/1600/UNIQUE%20PIP%20WILSON%20%3F%3F.jpg)

man i wish i could remmeber how to do that html stuff!

2 comments:

dan said...

to do a link on html, you put the open pointy bracket (on the comma button), then put: a href="http://www.website.com" then put the close pointy bracket (on the full stop button). if you want a word to show as the link instead of the whole address, after you've typed the close pointy bracket, type whatever word you want, then put /a inside another pair of pointy brackets.
hope that all makes sense. i couldn't type it all properly for obvious reasons. see you soon. i like the photo of you on the banner.

Anonymous said...

hey dan. thank you for info. i used to be able to do the html stuff i just got a little rusty in my time off! did you notice that there are 2 photos of me on the banner - a new one loads up each time you go to the blog.

when i get a minute i'll put the link for that image up properly!