Thursday, October 24

(bea)we are about to move into our new home - yipee! lovely life at the lovells had to come to an end at some point but i'm really glad to be finally making an attempt at living in freedom road... if only i could get freedom from this asthma and allergies!




people around me are talking about christmas presents already - one person even asked me to remind her to wrap them tonight! i don't believe that this is happening and october isn't even over. i am still deciding the best course of action on christmas presents - to buy early, to buy in a last minute but very exciting dash or to make my own. i always really enjoy getting a home-made present or even a well-thought out present. there's no point in gifts for the sake of gifts. I'd much prefer someone to spend some quality time with me, such as go out for a christmas eve coffee somewhere nice than to get me a present just 'cos.




we are off to the mighty 'nam this year for christmas and then hopefully to geneva at some point (or italy) to visit andy's dad and step-mum. once we're moved in and settled i will start the exciting task of bastilling all my christmas cards.




BASTILLE/BASTILLING (sp?) - a term brought into use by viv. related to the german verb meaning to hand-craft out of paper and stuff.




fancy doing a bible study on saturday morning? - doing one at mine at 10.30am. only come if it flicks your switch - no room for religious and legalistic rituals in my life!!



No comments: