Friday, June 6

hi folks. it's me - not blogging very regularly at the moment. amazing testimonies of financial provision and being community which is exciting. i'm spending my time leading SOFA and then also looking after isla (3) for a couple of days a week which is hard but fun! God is talking to me about community and church in terms of households, not individuals.

went to York and then on to Fountains Abbey today - weather was lovely. it was so wonderful and the french-canadian who has just arrived in this country and was accompanying us was having kittens at every stone wall and sheep, let alone the sights we were seeing. he said his mother would cry if she could experience what he was experiencing! God help us when the americans descend!!!! i had the amazing honour of a baby bird perching on my hand while we were there - i felt very celtic!

please keep praying for me - feeling fragile!!

No comments: