Monday, June 30

I want to accept God's love, and thus Him in the same way I accept oxygen. I know that I must breathe and without oxygen I will die. Without God's love I will also die (at least spiritually). I want to think of Jesus as my food and water. Each and every day I breathe, eat and drink. These are crucial to my survival, I don't need to think about them. They are an instinctive part of me.



To wake up in the morning and take that first waking yawn and know that as I breathe in my body is being filled with the Holy Spirit. And then as I eat my breakfast and drink a cup of tea, to know that my day is beginning with Jesus in me. To know this without having to think or question. This is where I am going and this is what I hope to achieve.



I pray to the Lord that He will know my sincerity and help me to achieve this desire.

wow richard - God is doing mighty things in you and in me through you. keep going and pressing in. you are an awesome and wonderfully made child of God.

No comments: