Saturday, June 28

ooh! a clean house - my husband is fantastic!

well, i'm in the mighty 'nam (cheltenham) where i'm staying with my folks and my sister and brother who are around. today i went to see Granny in hereford - she took me to see where they had buried poppy's ashes (he died on boxing day last) and then we went around a few 'open gardens' which is organised by the village church and is an opportunity to explore some local gardens. kind of cool but very proper! granny has given me a hosta and somne foxgloves to bring back to our garden.

this evening i'm off to see bruce almighty with my sister. she let me pray for her neck today - the first time i've ever offered a memeber of my family prayer! she didn't get healed immediately but i thought the opportunity itself was a miracle! pray for us tonight as we watch the film together.

gotta dash. am tired as sleeping alone was hard but back with andy tomorrow!

No comments: