Wednesday, October 8

i am about to go and help jen and fran with their wedding prep and then i am going with cathers to see "raising victor vargas" at the cinema. andy doesn't want to see it so i'm taking the opportunity to not miss out!

in case you're wondering, i am still really struggling with depression and I have decided to go onto anti-depresants which should take a couple of weeks to kick in. i am still signed off work by my doctor.

my email has been strangely quiet these last few days - apart from the incredible emails the so many of you sent me, it made me realise that so many of the emails i receive are replies or business based. i used to love writing letters because it was so personal and there is nothing better than the post arriving and a handwritten letter waiting for you. i think i might start writing letters again.

No comments: