Wednesday, August 4

bea's first post since baby robin...

i've tried logging out of andy's sign in but blogger won't let me.

i thought my first post would be to tell you about my amazing birth exoerience but alas, no. instead i want to boast about my boy...

yesterday the midwife came and weighed him (normal procedure). she warned me that it's very usual for a baby to lose up to 10% of his/her body weight in the first week.

well, robin has put on 3.5oz making him currently a whopping 10lb 2.5oz!!

i am feeling stronger each day and although the last couple of days have been emotionally wobbly i'm feeling a bit more normal today. mum goes home today though so please pray - her support has been incredible and i think being on our own will be a bit of a shock. also, she has de-cluttered our kitchen!! those of you who know what our kitchen is like will not believe your eyes!

No comments: