Monday, February 26

day 2

sitting at the breakfast table. the sun is shining today and we are going off to explore the island (or at least parts of it) today. hannah (9) is feeling poorly with a sore throat so she is staying off school - perhaps to hang out with robin but she's been told that he's going out and so isn't around for playing!!



abigail (11) was wearing a fantastic top yesterday and it turns out she made it - she and her friend eva plan to set up their own design label called 'cherry'. she also brought down a skirt made with kilt off-cuts and a diagonal zip. i think i might need to enlist her creative skills for my clothes!



tamara, known as TJ, who is 4 (5 in march) is sitting next to me at the table. she loves how fast i type but i told her that her daddy must type faster than me - he blogs so much more and is a prolific reader and writer so i'm pretty certain he has a slight advantage on speed. robin tried to do sleep over with tamara and hannah last night but he said it was too different so came back into our room.

1 comment:

Brian & Chloe said...

Sounds lovely. IS it anything like fair isle? I remember what that was like. I am very frustrated as i think you sent me some pictures today but I cant seem to get them I have a password and stuff for the vodafone website but it dosent seem to work, arrrgh. Keep having fun. Ps church at our house next week in case i dont get a chance to tell you before.