Wednesday, February 28

it doesn't fit but it's mine!

debbie and i finished my sample - it doesn't fit so today we are going to make another with some modifications. however, it may not fit, but it's mine - i designed it, and i made it (with a little help) and it's my first ever item of clothing so it's ok that it isn't perfect the first time - it wasn't meant to be. i always planned on re-designing anyway as part of the learning curve and getting the product right so what i'm trying to get my head around is that although it's not wearable, it's mine and it's an achievement so...

well done me. give myself a pat on the back!

oh, and i'm about to start cutting fabric for the second version which we'll make today!

1 comment:

Brian & Chloe said...

well done, what a milestone! Cant we at least have a picture of you trying to wear it? Just got back from teaching at Bethany, it was ok (nice in a way), I cant believe its over, phew. Pampered Chef ahead.....